Let’s Meet on Zoom Video!
Schedule your FREE 20-Minute Strategy Session right now! Watch this video to see how easy it is. Then, scroll down this page to select a time on my calendar…
How We Can Work Together
- Remote Online Video Sessions for Clients Worldwide.
- Live and In-Person Sessions for Clients in St Petersburg, FL.
This Process Begins with You
This is a free discovery call to discuss your challenges. We’ll determine the best program for your goals. You’ll also get an estimate of the number of sessions, and the investment required.
Terms and Conditions
This Free Strategy Session is a one-time opportunity for prospective clients. To qualify for a strategy session:
- You must be at least 21 years of age,
- Not had a Strategy Session previously,
- Not already be an existing client. Current or past clients, please contact me for an appointment by phone or email.
What Happens After You Schedule the Appointment?
You’ll instantly receive a confirmation email. This email contains a link to connect us into a Zoom video meeting at your scheduled time.
What is ZoomVideo?
The free Zoom app is the most reliable and secure video conferencing available. Have you ever used video applications like FaceTime or Skype to talk with friends? You’ll be very comfortable using Zoom!
What’s Required for Zoom Video Conferencing?
For our purposes, the Zoom application works BEST on a desktop or laptop computer. It also works on tablet devices, like the iPad.
I DON’T recommend using a smartphone, because the screen is too small. Your chosen device requires the following:
- Video camera built into the device, or in a separate webcam. Most computers and tablets have this built in.
- Microphone built into the device, or in a separate webcam. Again, most devices already have this built in.
- A stable and reasonably fast internet connection.
Checklist for a Successful Zoom Video Coaching Session
1) Use a Desktop or Laptop Computer, NOT a Smartphone.
- A computer provides superior video and audio connectivity.
- Holding a smartphone in your hand for our call is NOT acceptable.
2) Position the Camera.
- A light source in FRONT of your body to illuminate your face.
- Show upper body from HEAD to WAIST, including your HANDS.
3) Get Comfortable.
- Sit in a comfortable chair.
- Create a quiet environment with no distractions.
- Login to Zoom 5-minutes early to ensure everything is ready to go.