Let’s Meet on Zoom Video!
Schedule your FREE 20-Minute Strategy Session right now! Watch this video to see how easy it is. Scroll down this page to select a time on my calendar…
Two Ways We Can Work Together
- Online Zoom Video Sessions for clients worldwide.
- In-Person Sessions for local clients in St Petersburg, FL.
Learn More: Book Your Free Zoom Strategy Call Now!
This Process Begins with You
This Free Strategy Session is a ONE-TIME limited opportunity for prospective clients. To qualify for this free strategy session:
- You must be at least 21 years of age,
- Not had a Strategy Session previously,
- Not already be an existing client. Current or past clients, please contact me for an appointment by phone or email.
NOTE: If you miss this free consultation, no further appointments are permitted. SHOWING UP is your first step to a trance-formation!
This is a free discovery call to discuss your challenges. We’ll determine the best program for your goals. You’ll also get an estimate of the number of sessions, and the investment required.
What Happens After You Schedule the Appointment?
After scheduling on the calendar below, you’ll instantly receive a confirmation email. This email contains a link to connect us into a Zoom video meeting at your scheduled time.
Zoom Video Tips
The free Zoom app is the most reliable and secure video conferencing available. If you don’t already have Zoom, please download it here.
What’s Required for Zoom Video Coaching Calls?
The Zoom application works BEST on a desktop or laptop computer with a stable internet connection. Zoom also works well on tablet devices, like an iPad. For our purposes, I DON’T recommend using a smartphone, because the screen would be too small.
Checklist for Zoom Video Coaching Sessions
1) Use a Computer or Tablet, but NOT a Smartphone.
- You want to have your HANDS FREE (i.e. NOT holding the device!)
- Place your device on a secure foundation, where it will be stable.
2) Position the Camera.
- A light source in FRONT of your body, to illuminate your face.
- Show upper body from HEAD to WAIST, including your HANDS.
3) Get Comfortable.
- Sit in a comfortable chair.
- Create a quiet environment with no distractions.
- Login to Zoom 5-minutes early, to check everything is working.