Your Hypnosis Session Strategy Call will help us determine if Hypnosis and related coaching strategies are the right fit for your situation. This is a FREE consultation, and you’re under no obligation to commit to any type of program or service.
Are Hypnosis Sessions Right for Me?
During the call, we’ll discuss the most appropriate program, fee, and estimated number of hypnosis sessions required for you to get your desired transformation!
Schedule Your FREE Strategy Session Now…
Terms and Conditions
This free strategy call is a one-time, introductory opportunity to explore how Erick can help you achieve your goals. In order to qualify for a complimentary strategy session:
- You must be at least 21 years of age,
- Not had a Strategy Session previously,
- Not be an existing client, or worked with Erick Känd previously.
If you’re a current or past client, or have already had a strategy session, please contact me directly for an appointment by phone or email.
What Happens After You Schedule an Appointment?
Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, you’ll receive confirmation a confirmation email. This email includes a link to connect using the Zoom app. If you’ve never used Zoom before, the link will prompt you to download the Zoom application first in order to join our meeting.
I also encourage you to download the Zoom application in advance of our session. This gives you the opportunity to experiment, and get comfortable with the Zoom platform before your scheduled strategy call.
What is Zoom?
All new client strategy calls are conducted online using the Zoom application. This is the most reliable, secure, interactive video conferencing system available. It’s absolutely FREE to everyone for one-on-one video conferencing.
What’s Required for Zoom Video Conferencing?
For our hypnosis session purposes, the Zoom application works BEST on a desktop or laptop computer. It also works on tablet devices, like the iPad. In order to use Zoom, your device requires the following:
- Video camera built into the device or in a separate webcam. Most modern computers and tablets have this built in.
- Microphone built into the device or in a separate webcam. Again, most devices already have this built in.
- A stable and reasonably fast internet connection.
- Zoom application installed on your computer or tablet device.