Do you ever get the feeling that you are easily distracted? Do you often draw a blank when you try to recall a name or an important piece of information? If so, then this is the program for you.
Memory & Concentration Hypnosis Audio Program
The ability to recall information can be affected by several variables such as stress, lack of sleep, and the physical aging process.
However, focus and concentration is a skill that can be improved through conditioning. Poor memory typically results from utilizing your brain’s resources haphazardly.
First, let’s talk a little about how your brain stores information…
CONSCIOUS Mind = SHORT TERM Memory
The conscious mind has very little power for storing and recalling information. Think of how difficult it is just to remember a seven digit phone number…
You repeat the phone number over and over to yourself with the feeling that you might “lose” the numbers any moment!
Yes, conscious repetition is one way to “force” a piece of information into the permanent memory, but it’s a tedious process!
So, engaging the resources of the conscious mind for memorization requires a lot of effort, and the results are “iffy”at best!
SUBCONSCIOUS Mind = LONG TERM Memory
Permanent memory is the realm of the subconscious mind. This part of your mind can store volumes of information with seemingly no effort.
Perhaps you can right now recall a fun outing with friends or family you had maybe years ago. Maybe you remember what the weather was like, what kind of food you were eating, and what kinds of things you were talking about that day?
That is a HUGE amount of sensory information that you’re able to recall for a single event- and at no time were you consciously making an effort to remember any of it. The subconscious mind seems to do it’s work “behind the scenes” with no conscious effort on our part.
True memory enhancement requires the utilization of the tremendous resources of the subconscious mind. Hypnosis by definition is a means of communicating directly with the subconscious.
The subconscious mind can be a faithful servant, but you must be very clear about your expectations. Hypnotic conditioning is the means of creating changes and communicating expectations at the subconscious level.
The Subconscious Mind is Emotional
Can you recall what was happening around you when you first heard about the 9/11 terrorist incident?
Where were you? What were you doing? Who were you with?
Chances are you can recall several specific details about your surroundings when you heard about this event. How is that possible? That event happened in 2001, and sometimes you forget what you had for lunch yesterday.
At the time you found out about the terrorist attack, your permanent memory became instantly engaged because you were in a heightened emotional state. At an emotional peak there is an intensity of focus that creates an instant doorway into the permanent memory of the subconscious mind.
Key Factors of Memory Improvement
- Attention: You must intend to remember the information.
- Interest: Developing sincere interest in your subject creates an emotional state that heightens your concentration and opens the gateway to your permanent memory.
- Imagery: Your subconscious is far more effective working with feelings and images than words and numbers. You can improve recall by finding a way to associate your information with symbols or emotional events.
- Repetition: Repeated exposure will eventually result in information becoming ingrained into your permanent memory. This can be a slow process because it requires a lot of conscious level effort. However, the process becomes many times faster with the improved concentration that results from hypnotic conditioning.
- Relaxation: Stress inhibits your ability to recall information. The subconscious mind does not like to be forced.
- Belief: You must believe and intend to have a good memory. People who say to themselves, “I have a terrible memory” reinforce a negative belief system, and the subconscious mind responds accordingly.
Hypnosis Memory Improvement Strategy
Fortunately, all of the traits that contribute to superior concentration and improved memory recall can be effectively enhanced through hypnotic suggestions!
The hypnosis Memory and Concentration Improvement program is a professionally recorded hypnotic conditioning system.
This program will help you focus, sharpen your mind, and develop the utilization of your permanent memory. Hypnosis works by accessing the resources of your subconscious mind- the source of your permanent memory.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
This program comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 30 days.
If you are not delighted with the program for any reason, then you get a full refund. I’d be grateful if you try the program for yourself risk free, and see how it works for you.
If you’re truly interested in ways to improve memory, then you’ll use the program, and get your desired results.
Memory enhancement might be simpler than you think, and you just need to take the first step!
Imagine having a memory where the information you desire flows into your mind just as easily as the waves wash up onto the seashore.
Memory Improvement That Works!
It doesn’t matter what methods you have tried in the past. It doesn’t matter how many years you have suffered from poor concentration. You just haven’t properly harnessed the part of your mind that can deliver the goods!
So, let’s get started!
The Memory and Concentration Improvement program is available for instant download. You can listen to the program as a streaming video file, or download it as an “.mp3” audio file. These universal formats guarantee compatibility with ANY computer, smartphone, or iPad type of device.
The investment is only $19.97, and you can download the session now and start experiencing the benefits within minutes…
Hypnosis for Memory Improvement
This Memory and Concentration Improvement program provides powerful, step-by-step hypnotic conditioning techniques that allow you to improve all aspects of your memory, focus, and concentration:
- Improve your memory effortlessly.
- Build your focus and concentration.
- Feel good about yourself.
- Remember names easily.
- Experience hypnosis in a comfortable environment.
- Improve recall of facts, figures, dates, and appointments.